Monday, April 5, 2010

the next 6 months starts tomorrow

Well, tomorrow, training/dieting officially start. Running with the 5AM group tomorrow, which I think will be Ben, Justin, and Myself, maybe Jay. We're just doing 3 mile walk/runs for the first week or so, just to get in the habit of running. Dieting is going to be easily the worst part. I gotta be doing 5 small meals a day, writing down EVERYTHING I consume. We're gonna have a weekly weigh in on Sunday nights, so I'll be posting that on here as well. I'm getting ice cream when I get out of work tonight as kind of a last indulgence. I'll be posting more and more frequently now that training will be underway (I would say at least 3 times a week). So anyone who's interested, keep checking back.



Word to Ya Motha

--Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment