So today was a different setup. Instead of running at 5 in the morning with Dan and Ben, everyone met at 4 and ran together, as a team. We're going to be doing it like this every Sunday. And team runs are always our long runs. The past week we've been running for 20 minutes. Today we ran 20 minutes, walked 7 and then ran another 25. It was hot, there were hills, I didn't want to, but I walked for a total of maybe two and a half minutes. Andy and Dan ran the whole time, and for 98% of the run I was in the front with them. We started the run as a group, then everyone kinda separated, but we all met up again, walked together....then separated again. We all stumbled back to Ben's house at different times. Then, also a weekly tradition, we had a great dinner together. I had salad for the first time in my life. Wasn't crazy about it, but I muscled through it.
Overall, it was really cool running together. It was our first "team bonding". We were all motivating each other, which was super good. Next run...Tuesday: 5am. dammit.
Aloha
--Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment