Dan, Ben, and I went back to our 5am mornings on Tuesday. We had been getting about 1.6-1.7 miles done in 20 minutes, but Tuesday we ended up doing 2 miles in twenty minutes which is slightly quicker than marathon pace. Between work and the 5am training days, the weeks seem to be melting into one big jumble of Tired. But if all I'm thinking about is training and working then that leaves little room to get into trouble and little time to spend money, which means I can save a lot, which is good. God, that sounds so adult. Just when I feel like an old man, I remind myself that the NFL Draft is next Thursday, and I start feeling the excitement of a little kid. Work-Training-NFL Draft, as of right now, that's all my focus is on.
Au Revoir
--Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment